Saturday, August 13, 2011

DQS11 & more...

I finished one of the DQS11, the zigzag one.
I think it turned out pretty nice, machine quilted this one. 
The Hope Valley one I'm hand quilting,
so almost finished with that one. 
I'll have to decide which one, mail date is Tues. the 16th!
Wonder whose got my name!

It's 16" square, the front:

the back:

 My sister, Debby, is taking a class at Lake County College, 
so I made here a couple of zippered pouches. 
 I used Bits and Pieces tutorial.
One for her calculator and one for pens, pencils and markers.


 I used a cute little polka-dot for the lining.

Finished and sent out my postcards for the 4X6er's,
but I can't show you picks until they receive them.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Love your zigzag quilt and what a nice sister you are! Cute pouches!

    ReplyDelete