Saturday, June 9, 2012

Yay, Happy Mail Day!

Good mail day for me!

My fat quarter bundle from randi
of Fresh Squeezed Fabrics came!
Lucy's Crab Shack...Love it!!
I won these in a drawing on her blog for her 4th Anniversary.
I'm going to use these in Jeni's
Half-square Triangle Block of the Month.
I'm starting late but I'll get caught up!


I joined in the Ratz Swap on Flickr.
This is what I received from my partner, the lovely Leanne:


 Pretty cool!!
She's from Australia!


This is what I sent to my partner Kris, she lives in Germany.




It was suppose to be a lily-pad shaped but it looks more like an apple, LOL!


Thanks for stopping by!!!








1 comment:

  1. Hi Betsy Lynn - love the fabric win - its gorgeous and glad you like the key fobs - I had fun making them for you - the one you made is so cute too :)

    ReplyDelete